PCL 0.00% 1.6¢ pancontinental energy nl

more ammo, page-22

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Asbestos,
    No definite on that drill yet, best is a slight hint in a recent quote published by Reuters, details in an earlier thread.

Still a chance on early announcements regarding seismic results, reserves up or down grade & potential Farmin's prior to Origin's full earn of 75% in January but have to agree that further spending unlikely until January when farmin is complete.

Couple of things pointing toward an early committment as i see it.
    Kenya starving for some news to kick off oil & gas sector so goverment will expediate processes.
    Ready market in the power generation area for any gas discovery. First to deliver will reap the maximum benefit from this market . The earlier you are in the more time before competitors catch up & compete for contracts.

Competitors are advancing on this market which should be putting some pressure on Origin to make a move.
    First of all East Africa is becoming a hot spot for exploration & all discoveries require a market the easier to transport to that market the less costs involved.

Cove Energy who are supplying into Tanzania are in the early stages of planning a 650km pipeline from Tanzania to Mombasa but are currently constrained by the size of offhore pipeline. They would would need to twin the current line plus put in the 650km line to complete this method of supply. With EIS,community consultation & two government negotiation added this would be a long term committment but anything is possible with the right backing.
    They may have figured that buying 15% into Anardarko's blocks closer to this market may stand a better chance of success or at least hedge thir bets.
    Anardarko currently planning 2d seismic over their acreage adjacent to L8.
    The sleeper in the whole show & who may have an equal chance of producing first into this market is EAX who have completed shallow water 2D seismic in Blocks L17/L18. This commenced in April & results must be due shortly. Advantages for EAX is a similar distance from acreage to market & cheaper cost of drilling in shallow water or on land. No 3D but wouldn't be the first to take a chance if 2D produces something interesting.

As usual all content is my opinion only please do your own research.
    This thread not inspired by the bear as he is not allowed on site & I am back at work,

Sailfish & Kalmsg thanks for the bundy good advice for WA & Kalmsg good team to sponsor.
    Cheers
    Pickle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $130.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $47.90K 2.993M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 8240116 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 4888609 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.