XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

more armstrong........the plot thickens, page-12

1. 17,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Meerkat, charting is a study of collective human nature. At any given time someone is dying, being born, giving birth, getting a job, losing a fortune, coming into an inhertiance etc etc. the sum of the world's experiences averages out to drive the market and social attitudes. we see human behaviour reflected many times every day in the charts as prices retrace and more often than not bounce off fib lines. this is just a time study rather than a price study....but the same human nature applies.

Armstong with these numbers was referring more to the multicentury rise and fall of great superpowers......but he also mentions that the fractals can be seen in the markets. It was me who thinks that Pi is the factor that relates the rise to the decline. I wanted to test my theory and I used the last bull market. The collapse of the last year certainly fits the bill for the type of systematic collapse Armstrong describes. As god is my witness when I set out to do this execise 911 was the furtherest thing from my mind......I was thinking in terms of I might end up near some sort of high like the 2000 top or the 2nd top that came in 2001. It hit me right between the eyes when I landed on 12 sept as I remembered that this was Armstrongs model for POLITICAL change.

It was the average of the combined experiences of the population that drove the economy and society upwards and it took the average of their experiences to bring it back down.......And my observation is it takes the up time divided by PI for the system to reach total collapse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.