XJO 0.39% 8,013.4 s&p/asx 200

Brilliant San Felipe....that's why I like putting this stuff up...

1. 17,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Brilliant San Felipe....that's why I like putting this stuff up here. Even if sometimes my ideas are half baked lateral thinking inspires more lateral thinking. Your application is back to front but I can't see why not as the important thing is that the turn comes at 2236....but in your case it would be at the low rather than at the peak.......

Now if I may further add to your idea. 2236 is then followed by a period of 2236/pi or about 711.5. I just did a quick check on the 74 low. From that major double bottom there was a rally to a double top. One at end 1976 and one beginning of 77 and in between there was a low. from the oct 4th 1974 low + 711 days is not far off the first (and highest peak). the second low on 9/12/1974 plus 711 days is not too far off the low between the 2 peaks. These are not precise ( about a week out) but then again the 74 lows are not 2236 days from the previous peaks.

So what do we gather from all this ?? a rally to come lasting 711 days ?? or this that too much to hope for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.