XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

more armstrong........the plot thickens, page-6

1. 10,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Are neural networks off the wall ? No they are not. No one can mathematically proe the model but.... they work and so many a system today are using these algorithms from finance to imbedded process control. Why ? Coz it works.

Now if Nine Lives can use his theory ( not it is at this stage a theory) up agaisnt an number of historical events (the TA's may call it back proving) then he might wioth confidence use it for ..... predicting !

I found the above quite astonishing but at thsi stage still a coincidence. Nine Lives, I would sugges tthat you back prove it against say 10 sample sets and if you get 7 out of 10 then that is good, if you get more then that is astonishing and you ahve discovered something my friend.

Once done may I suggest to use it on the current declien to make a postulation about what the model says about the bottom ! Heck i wish I had the time to join in.

Naah what the heck

I dont know the exact dates but if the last bull started around 10/4/2003 and peaked on 10/10/2007 then the duration tiem (X) divided by Pi gives the bottom as being 17/3/2009

LOL probably all wrong with my dates but it is fun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.