DNK 0.00% 31.7¢ danakali limited

Debt funding soon $200mUSD, then Equity raising $100mUSD, then...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Debt funding soon $200mUSD, then Equity raising $100mUSD, then construction starts early next year.

What are our thoughts on price and amount for Equity raising?
    I guess JP Morgan and other big boys will pick up most of it, with us reatailers sharing in say $20m?

Are you keeping some funds aside to participate?
    I am and will take up as much as I can.

What are your thoughts on the SP movement over the 2 years construction period?

A lot can happen in the world over that time - most certainly a market crash at some point.
    IMO, Emerging markets will continue to set the pace, and Eritrea will be coming off a low base!
    The world will keep eating and farmers in emerging places will switch to higher end crops needing SOP.
    Fertilizer prices will continue to go up as supply squeezes due to mothballed MOP plants.

Not sure what our market cap will be after the debt raising, dilution from equity raising, or where it will go to during construction. I've seen AJM turn into a Lithium producer, yet the SP has been smashed down lately.

But I reckon come 2021, when they start to ship 470 odd thousand tonnes of SOP at around $600/tonne (my guess), we will all be sitting pretty. And with a NPV of over $900mUSD for stage 2, the MC rerate will eventually be extremely significant.

Let's hope we're all here for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.