DNK 0.00% 31.7¢ danakali limited

More articles, page-300

1. phw
    611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 733
    I'm guessing it was The Capital Group getting out.
    On Feb 28th they announced a change in sub. shareholding from 16.7m shares to 15m shares.
    They have probably been the ongoing seller in market and got out of 13.2m balance today.

It may have been an internal transaction....eg out of one Cap Group fund and into another.
    They may have been approached by another investment fund to buy them.
    Maybe an industry player bought them.

Who knows, maybe we will find out who the buyer was in the coming days, until then its a guess.

Cap Group have been selling various stocks across the board and have not hidden this fact.
    Just take a look at Sirius Minerals in London which they have been selling out of.

Whilst on this subject, note that Sirius Minerals in London, 'the potash industry disruptor', the London employment & tax saviour, the $5b CAPEX monster, the company Gina Rinehart put $250m into, just raised $425m at 15p. (by issuing about 2.5b new shares, ouch...)
    It traded less then a month ago as high as 27p.
    It has lost about US$700m or AUD$1bill in market cap since August 2018 !
    It is beginning to look like one big scam.

It is the quality of the DNK asset that has seen us hold & maintain the share price whilst securing finance.

And while we all agree it's taking a little longer then expected, it will be worth the wait I'm sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.