DNK 0.00% 31.7¢ danakali limited

This wouldn't of happened under Paul Donaldson's Reign. When he...

1. 1,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    This wouldn't of happened under Paul Donaldson's Reign. When he was in charge, he recognized that Sprott Asset Management was Capping the share Price. So he took action and bought all their shares. That's what I call great leadership! Taking care of his share holders while achieving his targets. This management is either sleeping or turning a blind eye. While they have done a good job in achieving there targets to date, they have been very disappointing in the fact that they could have done great job!
    Some points to back up my claim that they are lousy at taking care of shareholders.

1. Time wasting. Why has every milestone to date been not months but years late???
    2. There was a fantastic opportunity to raise equity at a much higher price.
    3. The country's risk profile was greatly improved after making peace with Ethiopia. Missed Opportunity!
    4. The offtake agreement with Eurochem by Danny Goeman was nothing short of brilliant. A masterclass in salesmanship. It was ground breaking in that he has lead the way in the potash industry and achieved something very unique for Danakali. (They should have kept him on to negotiate the equity part of the Capital raise).
    5. The project has completed DFS and FEED and the deposit itself is outstanding!
    6. The money required was peanuts, MINUSCULE compared to what has been thrown around by majors at other failed projects.

So it wasn't like they are desperate and have nothing to offer. How can current management wilt away all the built in value of the project so far???
    Very Soft!!!

Another point is normally when companies raise money at a slightly discounted price to that of the current Share price and the value usually bounces back above that CR share price. Our Share price has just sunk through the 60c give away.

They preach that Danakali are a great investment case and let the share price be manipulated to yearly lows during one of the greatest Bull share markets in History!!!
    I wonder what price they are going bend over and get spanked with for the remaining US $48 Million required?
    Given all these Points in their latest investment case they actually call themselves professional???
    Am I missing something here?
    Oh yeah! When and where is our update on the build? I want to see mining construction pics Excavators on the ground. They should be selling the Rock Salt already for goodness sakes!
    Is T&T revising the FEED or starting the FEED all over again? They were supposed to have commenced construction in December 2019. That was after revising from the predicted finish build from 2016, then Production commencing 2019! Now Production commencing 2022!
    What The???

Congratulations, well done! Now be professionals and give us fair value please!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.