Here is post I put on the same subject..it applies because the...

1. 13,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Here is post I put on the same subject..it applies because the 'come in spinner' nature of this government...it's like they deliberately created a sting..we here where lucky not to get abused by it I suspect....how many innocents did??

You know when this government 2 years ago changed the FB tax requirements that I can only assume necessitated this last change :) (because thats what labor does).

The company that manages our FB went into overdrive marketing at us and all others too, we did consider a vehicle on their advice but after pitting all running costs/depreciation etc it remained a poor fiscal choice because apart from costing more per year, we are not of the type that much cares about the traffic light/driveway pissing contest of newer vs older so couldn't justify the extra yearly cost.

Would only have been a 25 to 30k new car....and this where the reality kicks in...I guess now post contract labor would have screwed us little people over with the 'new' after their last changes to FB requirements?

They have a lot to answer for I think...how many (the complete and absolute majority of who this targets??) other workaday average Australians are out there totally screwed by the characterless power and schizo nature of this government.

If I ran my house like they run the people of this country I would have no hope of ever bringing up a well adjusted and respectful kid let alone a high functioning micro society (traditional family)...this government is a hard case to ensuring shit in always = shit out....most lefties cannot even run a family ....let alone a country it seems.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.