ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

more bad press for qgc/bg, page-31

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "And IMO, intentionally keeping your cards close to your chest and retaining information for a "Just In Case" occasion as you say,,/b> while the shareholders are getting battered continuously and without a breather, is not that good a move either. Because once the shareholders have had enough they will sell out and playing into the hands of the ones that may be wanting to make the move. If there is one that is.

The "mine is bigger than yours" affair, in the market, should always be promoted. After all that is how the sp's will move upwards. how do you think QGC, PES and AOE's sp's went up."

Sorry PP,

Those remarks above weren't meant for you. They were meant as a reply to Yaqona. I just forgot to insert his nick between the sentences.

It should have read:

Yaqona,

"(And IMO, intentionally keeping your cards close to your chest and retaining information for a "Just In Case" occasion as you say, while the shareholders are getting battered continuously and without a breather, is not that good a move either. Because once the shareholders have had enough they will sell out and playing into the hands of the ones that may be wanting to make the move. If there is one that is.

The "mine is bigger than yours" affair, in the market, should always be promoted. After all that is how the sp's will move upwards. how do you think QGC, PES and AOE's sp's went up.)"

Cheers,

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.