NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

It is absolutely true.The malaysian deal has been put off,...

1. TBE
    3,734 Posts.
    It is absolutely true.

The malaysian deal has been put off, generating 3mill in revenue when it was supposed to bring in 10's of millions. THere has been no update on this and we have finished this half. Remember, this contract was supposed to be up and running LAST HALF.

The counterparty to the china contract AQSIQ/CTIP/TPID/Saddington - but certainly NOT the chinese government. We all know who is pulling the strings behind these entities and he does not have a particularly clean corporate record.

Management have been less than forthright and have possibly misled the market or at the least failed to keep the market fully informed about the nature of the delays for the malaysian contract in a timely manner.

Oh yeah, did i mention failure to collect the receivables? there can simply be no excuse now. WAY past due date.

So tell me where I am wrong?

I was once a bull on this stock and they simply failed time after time after time to deliver. All we were left with were more questions.

Wait for the profit confirmation. Nope
    Wait for the prelim. Nope
    wait for the accounts. Nope
    wait for the receivables update. Nope
    wait wait wait and in the meantime all we get is silence, followed by hot air, silence and more hot air.

So tell us, why are you so bullish. What gives you such confidence?

SELL.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.