MXQ 0.00% 2.3¢ max trust

more big trading today, page-3

1. 4,510 Posts.
    I don't think the advisers report will emerge until after the Greek elections on June 17 when the market will then get some certainty as to what is happening in Europe. If the current polls are anything to go by the existing coalition look like they may squeak in and carry on with the bailout program. The Greek people are starting to realise that voting for the others will bring them untold austerity that they will never forget.

Interesting thought on the other stuff and an interesting angle to go down. That sort of thing does not usually happen once you go into a wind down situation like this and I would be surprised if it were to happen here. I think the current players are more interested in selling it off and getting money out by winding the fund up and the short term profit made and booked.

If the Greek thing goes the right way, then I think we are in business, but we shall see. I would not expect anything before June 17 as I would be surprised if anyone is prepared to commit to anything between now and then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.