BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

more biota news, page-4

1. dma
    4,618 Posts.
    YES THEY ARE, these are only the lead compounds there are other follow-up compounds in case these fail..............I found one with Sankyo last year and posted a graph and TJW found the second compound tucked away, under the graph you could barely read it, then I have been following it for the past 6 months and questioned Biota about it, as what I was finding, didn,t add up to the answers, Biota were giving me, it was the truth but it didn,t gel with the information I had uncovered at the time, anyhow I recently had a discussion with Dank maybe 6 weeks ago over this issue and TJW confirmed I was correct.

Cannot go back and dig up all this old info, but needless to say, Hovione site orginally had the drug CS 8958 registered in their Research and development area and then there was another area on the site that mentioned the new inhaler.

Now if you search for the drug it is no longer mentioned and if you search on the site Biota comes up on a number of pages but this is the only page that is appearing at present.

So all very exciting and worth a lot of money to Biota and Sankyo, I don,t know the figures but another BIG flu market.

I am very excited as I think this will be the end of the cloud that is hanging over Biota, due to the litigation with GSK, it would not be worthwhile to GSK to continue fighting this litigation, if Lani is so close to being released in Japan/Asia and the US want to fast track and bypass regulations with Lani in the UK and only do one set of trials and use the Japanese trials as a quide Lani could be in the stockpiling market quicker than 2009, it is now out of Biota and Sankyo,s control.

Cheers and good luck. dma

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.