CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

more bonds converted share price dumped, page-9

1. 1,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    bondijim from the excellent work conducted from trader888 i read it as:

-talks were still progressing with BG
    -notice will be given to BG for a meeting in 2 weeks time
    -this is the big day- JH and the CTP board would have presumably already put in drilling schedules,options for a larger JV option and other contractual terms which BG have taken away to break down and assess.

the meeting in 2 weeks imo is as you suggested, the day when BG has to make a decision to CTP what there decision is after taking the time to consider their options-CTP board understands the effects that this is having on their shareholders and will not continue to languish in anticipation- as the CFO told a poster on here last week,they understand the importance of drilling this year and stated that if JV partners were not in agreement that they would be going it alone

so I guess JH could be as frustrated as we are with BG pushing this out for startegic reasons- ie seeing a more favourable depreciation in our share-price before coming on baord and has finally put out the hard question-

youve had the time- we have been fair in our contractual negotiations and have given sufficient time for your board to consider certain proposals-

we have other potential jv partners should our discussions not be fruitful-we are ready to drill to unlock the potential- so whats it to be?

dyor as my opinion and research only from a long term holder of a company in a favourable position in boardroom discussions-

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $20.01K 377.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 394141 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.