P, I think you are being very selective with your targeting. In...

1. 11,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    P, I think you are being very selective with your targeting. In the example of Mogga, I challenge him when I see fit because of his madness with conspiracies which can do others harm. Vaccines, Chem trails for mind control by Govt, 9/11 etc etc. He's also very loose with the truth on a regular basis. Yes I do have issues with that type of poster. He conspiracy with the Pentagon means he doesn't believe an aircraft existed therefore nor it's passengers who were incinerated along with the 120 or so Pentagon workers. In other words the memorial which is now outside the Pentagon to remember the victims is all a sham and those loved one's never existed. All those claims merely to attract attention on social media. Yes I have problems with such a poster, and I don't know why you or any decent person doesn't? But thats your choice to ignore which is obviously a disgusting thing to push, where it's possible for family or friends to read. I'll never apologise for calling him out and showing others that his views are total stupid, and I intend to continue. So here you are trying to tag me as being somehow hypocritical about sexism, when you who claims to be decent human ignores indecent postings by others. It doesn't make any sense and that is doing exactly what you claim I should not do? All due to your irrational dislike of someone.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.