More bovine excrement from their ABC, page-190

1. 17,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    so it’s ok for you to have issues with a poster and to keep harping on about it - as you do - and not for me. Do you not think that it simply reflects a different set of views about what we feel sufficiently informed on or concerned about ?

i have responded to you about the pentagon matter. For me to have a view on it I would want to wade through source material and try to make sense of what appears to include some debates over what is call technical issues. I simply don’t have the time to do that. So I am not ignoring it but saying I don’t know enough to call anyone out on it

however I do know something about violence against women and not just because of my own experience but because I worked for an organisation dealing with it so I have a reasonable technical understanding. I have listened in to a number of calls from men subjected to police violence orders and read numerous reports as part of that job. So I am much better placed to comment on it than I suspect you are. as I commented however you decided to limit the issue to family violence (without apparently understanding the connection with objectification and family violence) while at the same time introducing a completely off topic matter. Does it occur to you that is breathtakingly hypocritical ?

what you are interpreting as an obsession with one poster has has far more to do with your continual responses to me, your own excuses and ill informed commentary and your assumptions . In this to and fro it assumes greater proportion than might otherwise have been the case. For me the matter was a convenient example of your behaviour as was my reference to the pentagon.

As to me telling you to do or not do - I think you’d be hard pressed to find me doing that. It is you who have a tendency to tell me what I should or should not be doing. I will however make observations about your behaviour or your commentary when you write on a topic I feel I know something about

however I’m not going to do as you do which is continually suggest that you are irrational on something.

I’m not irrational though it may appear annoying or overly persistent to you. But as long as you keep wanting to respond as you do I will keep responding until I am tired of doing so or decide you are a recidivist.

When someone posts as much as the person you think I’m obsessed by, patterns over many years are very obvious. A distaste for those patterns of behaviour is probably far more rational than you appearing to defend him. I am not the only one who finds him distasteful.

and if you stop harping on about it I’ll simply go back to doing what you and other posters do - respond to what I regard as crap as I see fit.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.