More bovine excrement from their ABC, page-202

1. 17,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    lol. You are sort of weird I think. You go find me one post where I have defended him. You won’t.

but you label my preference to not have an opinion on something I know insufficient about as defending someone because it suits you. And now you are trying to make it some sort of comparison thing -

like the pentagon was a bigger disaster than the hundreds of women killed by violent men. Women raped because men think they are entitled or because it’s spoils of war. Generation after generation of it. Across cultures and races.

for crying out loud - a disaster is a disaster. Hate it hate. Violence is violence. I don’t go around trying to work out which is worse than the other so I can defend myself.

using your own standards you are being more than irrational. You are basically making stuff up to defend yourself. That is dishonest. You are using illogical arguments to defend yourself. And I think you are doing that because I keep pinging you.

as to unhinged. lol. That’s another wee trick people like you play.

You mean because I won’t let you get away with garbage you now have to try a bit of gaslighting. now I know that’s a favourite activity for people who feel like they are losing an argument.

I’m not unhinged. In fact my guess is that my life is considerably more functional than yours. I dont spend or live out my life on hotcopper. what difference do you actually make to real humans anywhere? How do you add pleasure, kindness or connection to others?

I just won’t let people get away with crap. certainly not on hotcopper. So have a wee think about this. If you think I look unhinged and have a bee in my bonnet what do you think you look like.

now go away and have a discussion with your mate so you can feel justified and reinforced. It won’t make it truthful. Or accurate but I’m sure it will help you feel so much better about yourself.

Last edited by Parsifal: 11/05/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.