I met a friend’s husband the other day. While he wasn’t there he...

1. 17,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I met a friend’s husband the other day. While he wasn’t there he had a friend that was and we talked a lot about what he knew and what had gone on. It matched with the multitude of reports, personal experiences and photos I’ve seen. It’s odd playing out the hero as he does - maybe he thinks no one else knows what went on.

it’s strange behaviour - but I’ve seen worse from him and it’s very obvious he takes something that has a tiny bit of truth and expands it out tenfold or more. I recall in one post he said he stood at the border of Afghanistan- I know for a fact he was never even close to that border

there are so many on hotcopper who have lived in many countries, who are much better travelled than him, better educated and have stuck at jobs, families and lived a decent honest and productive life. But for some reason he wants to position himself as a notch above. That disdain for others and constant negativity signals the opposite. A deeply needy and unhappy man who never actually feels good enough.

I feel deeply sorry for him so I wouldn’t worry about his accusations - that’s simply part of his modus operandi.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.