ELD 0.22% $9.17 elders limited

who said anything about a 'fire sale' you goose. there is...

1. 133 Posts.
    who said anything about a 'fire sale' you goose. there is nothing of the sort going on, management have clearly stated that is not the case and if you are implying that they are lying well they might then be up for criminal charges so i highly doubt that is the case.

it comes as no coincidence to me that the management have decided to sell the rural assests right after right after the record 2.7 billion dollar Graincorp offer. managment thought that they would be opportunistic in putting these assests on the market to test the waters and see what they could get whilst there is interest in the sector, 'striking whilst the iron is hot'.

it was naive and silly of them to think, if they at all did think, that this would have a positive impact on the stock price cosidering all the nervousness surrounding the company from past experience.

bottom line, they will get top dollar for the assests and if they don't, well they will just keep them, beacuse no one is forcing the sale. that is a fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.17
Change
0.020(0.22%)
Mkt cap ! $1.449B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.02 $9.22 $9.02 $2.038M 222.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1084 $9.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.21 1008 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.