QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

more buyers than sellers, page-85

1. 4,600 Posts.
    "Social media is an exceptional method reaching potential customers, don't think it's running at anywhere near capacity for what it could deliver."

I agree, Personally I would of thought YouTube would of been a great advertising avenue for them.

I see they have a Quickflix YouTube channel but it appears to of hardly ever been used and has a miniscual amount of views and only 114 subscribers.

But I guess it all comes down to dollars and you can only budget so much in a financial year for marketing.

Ironically today on HC I saw an advert for one of the worlds most popular VPN services.

Now you can hope that one day VPN will be banned or something, but unfortunately they are a very legitimate internet service offering a number of benefits.

"Mobilise the masses so to speak. I suspect Coco & Shakes would sign up 10,000 each in 3 days if enabled. "

That would be impressive. Given if they worked 12 hours a day they would need to sign up on average one person every 13 seconds.

Problem is for any marketing campaign you need the streaming content to back it up and lots of it, cheap!

Given they have increased the platforms, but if you dont have the content, trialists aren't going to turn into paying customers in significant numbers.

Which is pretty much reflected in the numbers over past couple years.

Kat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.