CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Everyone is going nuts on incremental valuations with this...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Everyone is going nuts on incremental valuations with this discount and that discount etc etc. All that is BS for mine. This is either a dud or its worth a coupla billion dollars market cap at maturity. The only dud i can see poss is in OUR hands MAYBE ... tho plenty now saying with their pockets they are confident. One thing I am betting on, if it is a dud in our hands, then it wont be in the hands of others cashed up and wanting the goodies over next 30 years to feed their alien smelters. So there is intrinsic value somewhere in the mix for US ....... thats big pix and only thing I'm interested in. Whats our shark bait value? Thats the minimun. Might actually get lucky and survive thru the present pirate politics and see us in some kinda third primary finally. Ultimate share cap will determine price targets of course. Reckon now is a case of lotsa different pirate captains wanting to steal the Black Pearl cos after all, how many other base n specialty metal about-to-be producers also sitting on a uranium field are about to start new production in this world ??? I always punt the big pix. S/T technos tho, watch this baby fly once theu 77 .... reckon accumulation now under a techno cap.
    IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.