RHK 7.50% 86.0¢ red hawk mining limited

If FMS IO is there, the boys and girls will be crazy to buy at...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    If FMS IO is there, the boys and girls will be crazy to buy at some stage. They just follow their charts and no any other ideas how great FMS IO could be.

Somebodies said the FMS shareholders drop into the love with it and declare it would at last damaged the shareholders.

In the market, you love someone but no love comes back, which requires the sacrifice and is bad love. You love one since you expect to get more love from him or her with enough R/D to be confident you could get more love back, you are making a good deal.

I love FMS and its IO until the JORC since I believe the IO is huge. I will seriously consider if my love worthwhile after that since the love have some prerequirements, that is FMS has rewarded me greatly someday later for my payment now. I am confident on FMS who would do it for me.

Market sentiment is important and if the tsunami could not stop the IO booming and BRIC industrialization, FMS IO, if huge, would make FMS. If FMS could be made, why don't you show your love now when too many short-sight guys burnt their money.

Life is good if you could buy low and sell high. How to buy low? In the sunny day, you just could not do so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
0.060(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.5¢ 86.0¢ 82.0¢ $18.21K 21.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4542 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.