TZN 2.27% 4.5¢ terramin australia limited.

When i first bought into this stock, there was roughly 90...

1. 106 Posts.
    When i first bought into this stock, there was roughly 90 million shares on offer. Been to 3 AGM's as always hear the line "we dont envisage the need to raise capital in the near future". NOW there is 139 million shares on offer.

So looking at the last few years and the rule which allows TZN to offer shares below 15% of total available without getting shareholder approval, I suggest that there will be at least 180 million shares on offer before they take a commercial amount of zinc out of TH.

Starting to lose the faith. DP retires from board, KM changes job titles, shares continually issued. Whilst they have a product and plan, wont do shareholders any good is they dilute the S..T out of the company prior to bringing the production on line.

Whilst the Board has had good track record, time for them to cease with the BS, pull their fingers out and get TH actually happening. Plenty of labour and technical experts in the market place looking for work, why not use them. Company does have plenty of cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $93.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $8 177

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 225580 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 23884 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.