SER 6.25% 1.7¢ strategic energy resources limited

more cash on hand, page-2

1. 772 Posts.
    Good to hear from you Pixby.
    I was sitting here like Homer Simpson wondering "is this a good thing or a bad thing" Cash is good but an explorer needs to explore and the Cooper is still prospective. As you point out this is a bit of a stalled project so why not move on with a bundle of cash. There are still some juicy projects on the go.
    As for Uley I know you have deliberately used the conservative figures but we could use 14000 ton @ $1500/2 (see last quarter report on the values of graphite) to give a $10.5 mill profit and using your formula PE=5 then $52 mil market cap or about 16 cents ps. It's a bit up in the air but whichever way it falls it all looks good.
    Drilling at Falcon Bridge is only slow due to the need to get a heritage survey and that too is a nice project and drilling should commence soon.
    It is good to see the new board addressing each project and forming up a definite plan.
    Cultana could be a real winner and I am definitely looking forward to the drilling there. It could commence later this year.
    All this said
    I think it must be a "good thing"
    Cheers to all
    fc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $90.41K 5.136M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 721822 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2429008 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.