FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

More Caveats minus One, page-4

1. 2,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I know.....

The mortgages are between the holder of the title and the mortgagee, signed documents by both parties. These registrations are recorded by land title office (?), or DMP (?) some how a govt body has the original (the title), which is then produced when alteration to the title are requested, noted and then refiled.

A caveat is a lien on the title which is registered which does not have to be signed necessarily by both parties, what I do know is a caveat cant not be removed by the sale or transfer of the title, unless the caveator agrees. (looking for money owed that was under a mortgage eg road building, trucking etc etc). A caveat can not over ride a mortgage, and is valid for a much lesser amount of the equity.

In both cases mortgages and caveat, can be unregistered given the wild valuation in Faistars case, when the party owed the money realised "the proverbial is going to hit the fan". it may decide to register the instrument.

By then the amount owing may be more than the equity (what the title is worth). At this point mortgagees may force the sale to recoup what ever they can get, leaving a very long line of debtors. You can only fleece the title once though.
    Has FairStar any hope? Who knows other than them.

Nothing shareholders are involved with. Hopefully we will get some further clarification when school is out later on.

1 in a million.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.