FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

More Caveats, page-16

1. 2,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    SHIP and SHIP Nth are fully company owned! and you are saying there mortgaged to the hilt?

redrockgeo

you
    Previously I've made the point that if you need to invest $6 or $8 billion of infrastructure you wouldn't do it,
    me
    $6 or $8 billion of infrastructure, not a typo? dont think SHIP and SHIP Nth have that much potential, as reported.

you
    Jzed I've totally lost track of what you are trying to say.

you

Glad you can understand him. His posts bamboozle me.

me

The capex for SHIP, (which as STW rightly points out has not had a scoping study released), was reported as being 450,000,000$. You are saying 6,000,000,000 or 8,000,000,000$ thats up to 17 times more than what FairStar are showing in their presentations. The value of SHIP and SHIP Nth as reported were approx 9,000,000,000$ and as STW has rightly pointed out KR released a retraction of some sort on SHIP Nth.I would like to draw all posters attention to the valuation that was announced in the fins whereby a valuation was conducted $382,000,000 for SHIP and SHIP Nth

In any event regardless if you believe

you

"Currently a fair NPV on a land-locked. low grade detrital deposit would be less than zero".

Me

Looking through the financial I see about 11,000,000$ in loans and about 3,000,000$ outstanding in various other payments, at that time. The payments are declared as not been made in the "normal" 30 day trading terms.

Im wondering if your estimates are a typo? I have not discredited you and I would appreciate if you wish to reply you do so in kind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.