SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

More Changes at SSH, page-15

1. 1,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Let me put this another way. Do you believe in the cpulse technology and its potential? I'm assuming the answer is yes, if not you should have sold out a long time ago.

Therefore, the logical progression must be that you believe that cpulse will have some identified value, either to SHC in the long term or to a big pharma / device company.

The dilemma is that the market currently gives no value, maybe a minus value to the tech.

But, the SA article clearly shows how cpulse could have a NPV of $18 bn to a purchaser. I agree with that analysis.......do you?

So there may be a unique opportunity for a purchaser to aquire the equivalent of 18bn assets for a fraction of that, with big profits down the road.

In an earlier post I put up an article which stated that J&J has $33bn in cash. I believe other similar companies have plenty of cash at the moment. Do you see an opportunity there, even if there is concern and risk aversion elsewhere?

I believe there's going to be a transaction that will be profitable to shareholders. If I didn't believe that I'd have to sell, even to preserve my last bit of capital tied up in this share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.