SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Great article .. Often said this The scale of China's...

1. 1,404 Posts.
    Great article ..

Often said this

The scale of China's construction boom is off the charts. The country used more cement between 2011 and 2013 than the U.S. did during the entire 20th century, and its voracious hunger for Aussie iron has rained cash on our country

I have been to china when it booming and or about 50-70 KM straight it was like crane town.

Every crane was moving and building.

Went back late last year. The whole building was idle. Australia got super lucky and the fact that people here did not know iron was down to 12 dollars ..... kind of makes me think the so called long term investors are just - boom investors who are just jumping on the paddy wagon.

Imagine that statement "The country used more cement between 2011 and 2013 than the U.S. did during the entire 20th century".

It took Japan to do the same over 50 years. Korea did it in 30 years. China did it in 15 years.

Who wants to achieve this urbanization ? Imagine 15+ city the size of New Your .. empty .

It feel like you are in a zombie movie when walking down these streets.

2004 iron ore was sub 15 dollars ...... that only 10 year ago - have we got alot of so called long term boom investor posting on here that do not understand cycles ?

Back to my post ... how much iron ore does the world need ?

Think about this
    "The country used more cement between 2011 and 2013 than the U.S. did during the entire 20th century".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.