AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

more chinese uranium demand :-), page-2

1. 2,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Not about AGS but Uranium in general, and another article from Today's seeking alpha: http://seekingalpha.com/article/236113-profit-from-uranium?source=hp_long_ideas

"Uranium reactors are coming to a town near you. Okaymaybe theyre not going to be moving in down the street. Unless you live in China. Thats because China is planning on building AT LEAST one new nuclear reactor every year for the foreseeable future. Upper estimates from the World Nuclear Association have them building four to five new reactors a year.

India isnt far behind. Theyll build an average of at least one new reactor every year until 2060. Dozens of countries in Europe and Asia are following suit

Ive talked before about supply constraints for new reactors coming on line. Heres a chart Ive used before to illustrate the problem:

Right now, were using more uranium than we produce. The result? Prices have already started to rise:

Just a few months ago, uranium sold for $40 a pound. Today, prices are homing in at $60 a pound.

Of course, if you look at the chart above, youll see that prices were much, much higher in 2007.

I think well see higher uranium prices for years to come. And theres no more obvious way to profit from higher uranium prices than to buy the worlds largest uranium producer.

As I wrote on August 31st:

My recommendation is simple. One company currently produces the lion's share of uranium: Cameco Corp. (NYSE: CCJ). They own the world's largest uranium mine which provides about 17% of the world's uranium every year. No other mine even comes close.

I fully expect this company to multiply gains made in the price of uranium. I'd suggest buying this company now, today, and holding it for at least ten years. I firmly believe that there isn't a safer way to get rich from commodities today than to buy this company."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.