ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

I know this is not ARH but they are our neighbours, and our...

1. 252 Posts.
    I know this is not ARH but they are our neighbours, and our potential partners are all following Citic's progress which when completed will be one of the largest mines in the world, 30 km from ARH.

Citic's pit is going to be huge.

Can they process Magnetite at a cost that will make the project an economic success.
    THats what the world is waiting to see.

Message from the Chairman
    Dr Dongyi Hua
    The Sino Iron project is a truly unique, immensely challenging and exciting project.

It represents and embodies the synergy of a Chinese-Australian partnership that will produce significant economic and social benefits for our countries for decades to come.

The Sino Iron project is one of China's most significant investments in the Australian resources sector and is the largest magnetite mining and processing operation under construction in Australia.

The Sino Iron project is a result of China's rapid economic and industrial expansion that has altered international trade, investment and production patterns at regional and global levels. The Sino Iron project is a first-hand example of how this growth can be of benefit to Australia, particularly the resources sector in Western Australia. Australia is well placed to gain from China's rapid industrial expansion because of its flexibility, dynamism and because of the complementarities between the two economies.

Whilst it is recognised that Australia and China will enjoy mutual wide-ranging economic benefits from the Sino Iron project, our project will also ensure and deliver long-term social and community dividends to the Pilbara region in Western Australia and, most importantly�Cthe region's Traditional Owners.

With a first production target of the final quarter of 2010, the Sino Iron project whilst being relatively new, has achieved a great deal within a short time frame, I am confident of our collective ability to do achieve this target.

I am personally very proud to be part of this ambitious project. I hope you will join me to be a part of this journey which will no doubt provide us all with an incredible sense of fulfilment and achievement once we attain our goal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.