Ron, you seem to have bought a few silly ideas along the fan...

1. 9,131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    Ron, you seem to have bought a few silly ideas along the fan track of your beloved joannenova.com.

my people and i couldn’t help but laugh at your ridiculous question about what i was going to do to stop 600 coal-fired generators being built in seven nations in Asia.

While brewing a morning tea, our collective tumescence grew to sildenfil heights as we laughed about your belief in my power and reach into govt decision making in Asia.

i see you pulling a similar caper on Acorn wanting that poster to explain govt decision making around the world regarding investments and the relativities of investments in different types of power generators.

it maybe more critical for everyone if you could explain what will prevent CO2 levels in the atmosphere rising to 450ppm in the coming two decades from 419ppm now. With hitherto extreme weather events now being seen as normal, why does Earth’s climate need to be further destablized just to support the rapacious greed of fossil fuel producers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.