IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Hardly surprising, nuts, as they are also technologically linked...

1. 664 Posts.
    Hardly surprising, nuts, as they are also technologically linked to Dendreon AND in the same market (US) AND researching a prostate vaccine.

Curently their L version of the vaccine is being investigated in Phase II trials for Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), the most aggressive form of brain cancer. This is designed and powered as a pivotal trial (i.e. a trial from which a company may go directly to product approval).

I don't recall any of Prima's trials being set up as pivotal trials, which will mean of course that they will need PIII trial results to gain FDA approval. Dubai, of course, is way of implementing this in an ad hoc way.

I would be astonished if they are not actively working towards developing trials to investigate activity against other solid tumours such as ovarian.

They certainly seem to be in the same race as Prima and well down the track.

But then we all knew this wasn't a one horse race. Didn't we?? Brave to start a thread like this on a Prima HC forum, twinpeaks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $435.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $469.8K 1.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 297652 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 7500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.