A2M 1.96% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

Below is very important paragraph and showing where is the big...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Below is very important paragraph and showing where is the big trend of diary industry is heading.

"Harbour Asset Management portfolio manager and analyst Shane Solly said Nestle's move, and the Fonterra tie-up, was a strong endorsement of the science from two global power houses of the dairy industry."

This news will soon get to daigous. More selling points for them to continue promoting on a2 products and influence consumers to convert to a2 products consumers. Creating more market share to a2mc. If you have Chinese friends/ relatives or you are Chinese, I am sure you know that Chinese Consumers Behaviour is always: if there is something better in market place, they will try all their best to get it because afraid of losing out. Especially something for their children. They will think since the science of a2/a2 is endorsed by 2 global power houses (and other companies mentioned in the article), I must not losing out too, I want to give that to my children too. In my opinion a2mc will be the biggest beneficial from this trend, hence a2mc has to focus on increasing their products availability to continue catch the trend and be the front/ leader of this trend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.130(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.63 $6.77 $6.63 $10.00M 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2420 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 37726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.