LYC 1.15% $7.71 lynas rare earths limited

more decision-due info., page-19

1. 1,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I cant hold my tongue any longer, there has been a lot of conjecture of late with very little substance imo.

Holders, would you be posting on threads seeking assurance on other stocks? You bought shares presumably with some forethought. Hold em or sell them but can we stop with the guess work and repetitious news articles for a while?

I check often and 1 for one would certainly prefer no posts to some of the stuff that has been posted in the last 4 days.

The best post i have read is the one where holders were asked did you feel happy when the erroneous TH was called yesterday? Forget which thread and hard to find now but it summarised everything until some real news eventuates.

If you are in and comfortable sit back and wait if you are nervous, sell and buy something safer (but not cabcharge as that is gonna fall like a lead balloon imo).

I am thinking of a word that may be telling for LYC - Anticlimactic

Whatever the news we will be left wanting more, shorters want more slow downs and political risk to discuss (and we had one talk about insurance risk) long termers will start discussing production targets, stage 2 and the permanent Ops License.

Gotta love a stock that inspires this much passion. Might pay to go and look at the old FMG threads where they were %$1 a share pre consolidation. Similar discussions.

Happy, holding and GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.