PNM 0.00% 2.4¢ pacific nickel mines limited

More delays, page-2

1. 98 Posts.
    The BCD financing issue is a problem but IMO is being dealt with correctly by MAR management buy them correctly highlighting the terms of the project to BCD.

In their announcement MAR state that they are also looking at other finance options should BCD fail to achieve their outcomes and a range of possibilities exist but varying the existing arrangement could be one of them.

It needs to be remembered that MAR needs BCD to process their gold concentrate into gold bullion at their plant in Tasmania. So it is not in MAR's interest to send BCD broke but also they have to correctly manage the terms of the existing agreements.

Yes more delays are a pain and that will have a bit of an impact on MAR as they have interest payments due on convertible notes due in April I think. Would have been nice to have cleared them with some initial gold sales.

I'm still holding the faith in the company (even brought some more shares today - first contracts since lifting of the suspension) and want to see it start making gold after all the issues are resolved.

Mining is a difficult and expensive process but once all up and running it should become a nice cash producing business that can only expand with further exploration and underground expansion and with MAR building its own processing plant on site.

As usual all IMO and please DYOR.

Griff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.