PNM 0.00% 2.4¢ pacific nickel mines limited

More delays, page-3

1. 3,012 Posts.
    all comments are reasonable.....my own opinion and I hold Malachite is they should not and should never allow BCD to have any hold over the Lorena tenements ....imagine if one of BCD,s other projects are the reason they have a short fall in funding now or in the future what is to stop any claimant to put a caveat on MAR.....nothing would be gained from MAR to head down that road
    what MAR should do as I believe the amounts required are not that much maybe 2 to 4mil
    if that were the case then ask the rest of the owners ...us the share holders we only have about 1 bl shares their off us a 2 for 1 with options at say 0.006 this should raise about 4 mil then later they have cash opportunity with the options if they are reasonably fair....to allow anyone other then the share holders to own that project is ridicules and share holders should block any move that way......as for BCD well we would need to know what they are offering as we do not know what other liabilities they hold that could be a further burden on MAR to my way of thinking better to let all their share holders and that of MAR throw in some cash or at least have the opportunity to do so.
    they would have been well aware prior to xmas that funding may be a drama.
    anyway your views are very interesting and most very positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.