NST 1.45% $14.73 northern star resources ltd

More detail on GDXJ winners, losers, page-2

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Thank you for this information. It is very helpful in "explaining" the SP-moves of the mentioned miners for the last two weeks and perhaps the coming two weeks. This is perhaps not the place to mention it, but if it can be a valuable one, why not. I noticed on the list of reductions the Canadian company First Mining Finance (with some 21 days of trading!) who was started by kurt Niemayer, the well known First Majestic and First Quantum founder. He is a very well respected "precious metals" man. He surrounded himself with very clever guys for this initiative. He started a mineral bank by buying projects with high potential in the last few years ( buying very very low, he calls it). He now has 8 to 12 projects in Canada, the US and Mexico (sound jurisdictions). First Finance brings the project further towards exploration-target. FF is not developing but will sell the project, starts joint ventures, do streaming deals etc. when the time (read price) is right. So a diversified portfolio of projects with high potential. Some sort of small ETF for projects. All the projects now have a resource base of 10 to 12 mln. OZ of gold. Most of them bought at 10 to 15 dollar per OZ (current market value is some 50 to 60 dollar per OZ). The company finances the deals with new capital, so almost no debt on the balance sheet. I find this a very promising part of my portfolio with a lot of upside in the coming years (not months, it takes years as a horizon!). I was wondering why this promising stock was down so much in the last two weeks. Now by reading the table I understand and am therefore not worried about the decrease. I took advantage of this opportunity to buy some more shares.
    Why am I mentioning this on HC? Just to give the participants an example of a very promising company outside of Australia. Ofcourse it is all up to you if you to do something with this info. And always do your own research!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.73
Change
0.210(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $16.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.56 $14.80 $14.54 $63.61M 4.321M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 25972 $14.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.79 3840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.