CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

more details to come

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Not long to wait now for Crusher commissioning / completion as per WM's previous note to share holders.
    So that bull at the gate once released should do one hell of a lot of trampling, the trick for our shorting friends is when is it likely to be let loose….and can you cover in time. WM is ALREADY stock piling DSO ( I knew nothing about DSO until yesterday) "HIGH-GRADE CHALCOCITE SUITABLE FOR DIRECT SHIPPING ORE (DSO) IS BEING EXCAVATED FROM LAS MINERALE STARTER PIT - ESTIMATED GRADES RANGE FROM 20-60% COPPER" ( from yesterdays announcement)….So as per the photos it is so rich it needs no processing!!! how many mining companies around the world would kill to have that material in their leases!!….so we have copper dollars in this DSO mountain growing dramatically daily….awaiting a soon to be named new owner...

Will WM though, still wait until he sees what % native copper comes out of our monster crusher ( you know the one designed to process 500 tones of ore per hour ( as per yesterdays announcement) ie could it be >40% ? we should know in early August or he already has a good idea post previous trials and goes ahead and signs the "Short Busting " early native copper sales contracts….and hits the market not only with that information BUT how he can do the most damage to our "Friends" as payback..
    "Due to interest from several parties to obtain Rocklands Ore well before the process plant is fully operational, AND DUE TO RECENT ACTIVITY IN THE TRADING IN THE COMPANY’S SECURITIES, a decision has been made to obtain additional native copper ore for the commissioning process, with the view to generating early sales of native copper metal." ( in yesterdays announcement)

Now Payback...imho…that would be to allocate the mega dollars coming into CDU's bank account into completing the process facilities and completing rail and port infrastructure with say 70% of that money WITH THE REST going to Share Holders. At that point there is no controlling that released bull I mentioned above…imho…lol
    Now that info could come out ANY TIME NOW and I hope it does because where we are seeing >30% shorting each day those evil doers (lol) will have to madly scramble to cover their shorting exploits….. and exactly how much fat is likely to help you out in the sell side when you need it most ? ….I would hazard a guess and say stuff all imho….not good news eh for a punting shorter ! So if WM says, lets say 30% back to share holders figure is approx lets say 40 cents, our SP would be worth approx $4.00
    …that is most likely "wipe out" news for our current shorters……..so all good imho

Remember Holders: "To date, over 300,000 tonnes of ore has either been stockpiled or in-situ blasted - the current mining rate is 40,000 tonnes of ore and waste per day." as per yesterdays news release…so we are mining big time already….and this information so far is not reflected in our SP imho….BUT it soon will be imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.