CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

more details to come, page-10

1. 525 Posts.
    The problem I have with accepting a large M&G sell off, at this juncture, is that it is tantamount to cutting off your nose to spite your face. They will undoubtedly destroy their own investment and make themselves look like incompetent cretins at the same time, in terms of any long term investment decision. These decisions should have been subject to comprehensive due diligence . There are only two possible scenarios to their extraordinary actions . Firstly it is some kind of Machiavellian takeover play or secondly a warning to Wayne to get into production without delay. If it is the second option then i do not see a further sell off until a second deadline occurs. But as I stated previously one would think the largest investor would be in constant, sensible ,discreet discussions with Wayne over production dates and accept credible reasons for any delay, if it relates to exorbitant fees by contractors. Anyway I will continue to slowly accumulate at the end of every week as long the price remains under &2.00 or less .And I do not believe I will be the only investor in slow accumulation mode at this price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.