PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

more determined than ever to hold, page-6

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Thanks chuk/penrice1

I’ve been following this stock for a little while now along with Andean and allot of other goldies/resource stocks over many past years. ABU certainly has that special quality and I can truly see some spectacular upward share price in the coming years.

I to have had experiences with some stocks like Jubilee and Helix where I entered below .10c many years ago and sold way too early to get a two bagger and a 1 bagger (for which I’m grateful for) for the later which eventually had a parabolic rise to just over $3. Many stocks have done this so what I’m trying to say here is that when I said .50c share price it’s actually a reality if all goes well.

I’m extremely bullish on Gold because what you see in the news most nights. People can only rely on the safety of the USD/bonds for so long before it gets found to be a basket case like every other FIAT currency before it. In that event look out gold will be around $2500 to $3000 maybe allot more IMO.

I haven’t had this fuzzy warm feeling on a stock for a while and I continue to accumulate when possible and hope to get that multi bagger.

Good luck to all ABU holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.