PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Thanks chuk/penrice1I’ve been following this stock for a little...

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Thanks chuk/penrice1

I’ve been following this stock for a little while now along with Andean and allot of other goldies/resource stocks over many past years. ABU certainly has that special quality and I can truly see some spectacular upward share price in the coming years.

I to have had experiences with some stocks like Jubilee and Helix where I entered below .10c many years ago and sold way too early to get a two bagger and a 1 bagger (for which I’m grateful for) for the later which eventually had a parabolic rise to just over $3. Many stocks have done this so what I’m trying to say here is that when I said .50c share price it’s actually a reality if all goes well.

I’m extremely bullish on Gold because what you see in the news most nights. People can only rely on the safety of the USD/bonds for so long before it gets found to be a basket case like every other FIAT currency before it. In that event look out gold will be around $2500 to $3000 maybe allot more IMO.

I haven’t had this fuzzy warm feeling on a stock for a while and I continue to accumulate when possible and hope to get that multi bagger.

Good luck to all ABU holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $972 391.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7325864 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19838689 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.