PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

That post pretty well lays it out akka.....and Tim wonders why...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    That post pretty well lays it out akka.....and Tim wonders why we become sarcastic when he brings up his great posts rewriting history about how well management are doing....im still laughing about how important Tony is in regard to that low grade deposit on irvine...Hello... we cant get our head above water on cockatoo with high grade ore...we were promised 3 ships a month.....but alas there isnt enough ore ...it was a bargain buying cockatoo....but the question in the next 18 months that management need to prove is for who..plv, the chinese or as i suspect the previous owners...in that time we hopefully load those boats to repay debt to maybe finally make a profit. I hope there is a deposit in excess of 120 mt of high grade ore underground....is the only way i see us getting our head above water and perhaps revisiting the irvine deposit some time in the future and perhaps create the Billion dollar company the previous ceo invisaged with PLV.
    Reminds me very much of view resources here...hopefully we have a different outcome

Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.