PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Yes I remember that post hOOt but as I have posted since, I have...

1. 2,131 Posts.
    Yes I remember that post hOOt but as I have posted since, I have changed my mind as the facts have changed... what do you do??

I no longer believe that we will be highly diluted, it could even go in reverse, who knows.. We have roughly 300M shares on issue, what do you call highly diluted??

As to the bet, you need to read my post again, it only allows for the shares that have been announced .. not future issues... Nothing stupid about it ! So come, have a go... what have you got to lose?? Your charity has a lot to gain...

Not sure why you highlighted the last para, I paid the bet, I can get an independent person to look at it if you want ... although you have said previously that you trust me.

So what is it?? Bet or no bet??

Peteey

"...we were promised 3 ships a month.....but alas there isnt enough ore"

Check the announcement from 11/6/13.. The 3 ships a month was a trial for 3 months which ended in August

"Trialling 3 shipments per month June – August 2013"

Then from the June quarterly..

"Due to record heavy rain during May and June the trial third shipment scheduled for the end of June did not leave port until 02/07/13 and hence this has pushed the shipping schedule out for the following months. Three shipments will be made during July but only two shipments are expected to be delivered during August."

Nothing to do with the amount of ore, I think you will find it is the lack of space that it the problem... nothing that cannot be overcome though. A barge would make a nice rom pad.

Once the seawall is completed, 3 ships should be the norm...

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.