ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

Buckland, I am one of the few posters who mentioned the CEO's OS...

1. 1,020 Posts.
    Buckland, I am one of the few posters who mentioned the CEO's OS trip. I don't believe anyone has stated that he was OS signing contracts, that is purely your take on events. He was certainly OS meeting several companies trying to PROMOTE ADO and Mix&Go. He was certainly not on holiday as you seem assert. The reason I can assure you of this missed fact is based on my brief conversation with Dr Cumming a matter of days before he left. I have absolutely no reason to suspect this CEO would lie to a non substantial shareholder to cover up a holiday, that really is farcical to say the least.

We are hoping new signings will eventuate after Dr Cumming's whirlwind tour of the States and Europe, however, not one post I have read ever mentioned him actually signing ANY company.

I am with thecouncilgritter on this one, are you actually accusing him/her and Dr Cumming of insider trading, this is a rather serious accusation?

thecouncilgritter, cheers for the intelligent posts. I don't understand the threat of a director selling a handful of shares for reasons unknown.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $14.63K 773.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2514072 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1915345 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.