MOX 0.00% 0.2¢ monax mining limited

more doodles

1. 5,867 Posts.
    Well are the piccies good-quick answer is yes, they are very good!

Now the real questions:-shape and grade. Grade will come through later in November. Shape? Maybe some downhole EM and/or sidetrack holes with follow up drilling at a later date.

As to depth-certainly deeper than the geos originally thought on all three prospects.

But! You potentially increase the probability of better uranium response....and.......once (if) a commercial outcome is confirmed, given the proximity of the prospects it is fairly easy ,to say , set up a decline on Woodchuck with the decline drifting towards Groundhog (for subsequent access?) and the same with Whistlepig if the grades come through.

Unlike Prominent Hill or the revised mine plan for OD, this one would probably not be open-cut unless subsequent drilling identifies the orebodies being a lot shallower than these hits.

Decline access runs about 8:1, ie to get down 750 metres you need about 6kms of decline tunnels. (That is approaching optimal depth before you consider shaft development.) Spiralling down those 6kms can take you close to the other prospects.

Mining methodology? Depends on the shape of the orebody(ies), however block caving works a treat where applicable.

The stock is now very much on the radar of the majors in the field-BHP,OXR and Teck.

More drilling in the meantime on other targets (different host corridor so lower probabilities?), and lots of assays pending. Maybe a capital raising closer to XMAS? (Hope they offer us some at a massive discount!LOL)

Daytraders will probably run away for a while-but my lucky colleagues still very happy/continue to hold.

Cheers,TAS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.