NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

nammuldi Hello, i would expect a low in Gold stocks to be close...

1. 178 Posts.
    nammuldi

Hello, i would expect a low in Gold stocks to be close when Gold sees a new low under $1180, i can only comment on the US Gold stocks as those are the ones i really follow

I did a scan of some of the Australian Gold stocks and SLR and NCM stood out.

I dont know nothing about balance sheets but Sydney Guy has really explained a lot, in fact i learn some new terms but i follow patterns. I am impressed with Sydney Guys work, although completely different to what i use, at least he did his homework, unlike others who just say buy, use no stops

I think we know who we are taking about lol, bunch of billionaires on HC

NCM and SLR appear to be like the other majors in the US such as GG NEM ABX AUY etc

But until Gold actually finds a low aka 5th wave (see chart above), only then do i think the price of Gold going higher helps the balance sheets of these miners all around the world.

So i personally would not be buying until i see a new low under $1180 on Gold, subject to a completed pattern etc

Timing is everything, as our horned friends are finding out

Sentiment needs to be dire, you want to see talk about collapse in Gold etc. Bulls jumping out of the windows etc

You know the sort of thing, IMO if you see that and we get a completed looking pattern in Gold, buy it, or i should say consider buying it, thats not trading advice DYOR.

I will be buying real stuff, as i am expecting a large bounce possibly back to $1400-1500 area so Gold stocks IMO will follow.

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.