TYX 0.00% 0.5¢ tyranna resources limited

Great post TB,I think you are right in regards to the...

1. 2,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668
    Great post TB,

I think you are right in regards to the Environmental Bond.
    I remember seeing another SA company (maybe IXR)paying $500k for their bond while they had IFE paying $5.8mill which is way over top.

I would not be surprised they get this reduced or refunded soon, so they can use now until they get closer to production.

If the SA government is serious about helping miners, as I read in Paydirt magazine where the SA minister of Mineral Resources and Energy Mr Koutsantonis states "Infrastructure can be a problem and we can ease the burden by processing approvals in a timely manner, granting the easements and other things. However I don't think the Gov't should be in the port business. The market/entrepreneur will find a solution to that..." then the government should back IFE to the hilt.

The above comments need to be backed up soon or else they just become the usual political rhetoric, especially when the Mayor of the local Municipal council at Lucky Bay fully supports Ironclad and the proposed new port facilities.

The comments above also vindicates IFE, as it had no choice but to find a solution themselves, as the SA gov't had no intention of helping all the SA companies with new port infrastructure.

My opinion is that they have approved $2.5mill already for the port facilities so the amended approval only makes sense to happen.

I look forward to the New Year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 12365740 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3844022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.