TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

There are other recent mentions of Fonda, for example in one of...

1. Neo
    2,195 Posts.
    There are other recent mentions of Fonda, for example in one of the previous investor presentations dated Feb 2105( http://www.drreddys.com/investors/pdf/drreddys-investor-presentation-feb2015.pdf)

rdy feb.png

vs

rdy march.png

One is quoting IMS data from Nov14, the most recent from March15( I'm assuming they're quoting IMS data aswell since that's how they seem to play it)

I like that link i posted up yesterday that hinted "Analysts conclude optimistic sales profits in May 2015" re ACL. The company posting that is some big data collector, so they would of definitely seen the most recent IMS data and perhaps have even further insight into the new market dynamics.

Re 51%, does not necessarily mean an increase in profit share. As has been pointed out many times there's a significant difference in margins between hospital and retail( retail = high margin, hospital = low margin).  If we really do have 51%, then as far as i'm aware all of us here lack the data to know where the additional market share gains have come from(eg are they from retail or hospital sales), therefore you can't just take the size of the total market in $ terms and assume the same profit margin on sales from previous quarters- you also have to factor in a number of other things, eg the overall price erosion, seasonal buying patterns, and the new marker dynamics- has the consolidation re balanced the market so Reddy's now have significantly more of the hospital market, but less of the retail? Hopefully the guys buying in were privy to this data.

I'm assuming we get an announcement tomorrow morning, but i guess anything's possible with this MGMT.

Sorry I just "consolidated" a few posts into one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.