More evidence of voter Fraud. Biden Fraud, page-518

1. 6,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    No I'm not saying nationalism threatens your self interest at all, that's why you feel nationalistic.. exactly my point

your nationalism is a product of the current status quo alignment with your own self interest

True nationalism has nothing to do with your assets, your job, your family, your pets, your career, your ideology

I would argue that a region such as Scandinavia has tapped far deeper into its own cultural history.. I would also argue that Scandinavia (Nordic region) operates a much more vertically integrated govt whereby higher taxes (ave rate around 50% in the region) are accepted as the most efficient way of distributing wealth within a capitalist system ..

No wonder they are nationalistic.. their self interest reflects that if the national interest

In other words, if they all hated paying high taxes and having wealth distributed more strategically for the betterment of their own nation ( the people) then their self interest would not align and they would not be nationalistic ie if they were nationalistic Australians

ironic don't you think that you draw on the example of the region of Scandinavia and their apparent healthy 'nationalism' yet the very system that generates that nationalism would cause riots in the streets here from all the self interest that would rally, cry and vote against it

just sayin

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.