I think you're a reasonable person and so am I .. you have your...

1. 6,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1034
    I think you're a reasonable person and so am I .. you have your beliefs I have mine

it has been entertaining to say the least and I totally agree with you re Communism which is certainly not what I am referencing and Scandinavia is a perfect example of countries whereby higher taxation and a fair distribution does not equal communism but rather a more liberal nationalism where the results of the distribution are evidenced in their lives and on the street as opposed to being transferred from one set of rulers to another

freedoms ? well we have it some don't and I see it as you do, as sacred

I perhaps sympathise more with the root cause of a social and civil movement such as BLM and that is what gets lost in the noise.. that nothing really changes, even when in most cases, such as BLM, the families of individuals directly related to the initial events publicly call out for non violence and peaceful protest.. an honourable thing to do yet we endlessly focus on the result, denying the people at the very centre of it the honour they deserve for trying to stop it and perhaps the good intentions of most of those who wanted to have their voice heard, their right in a free country

I don't like organised and co ordinated 'actions' by unrelated groups adopting a cause either but it goes both ways, we have to be honest in that regard

I personally don't serve the flag or badge of any nation or organisation because I already see the adoption of the flag and or badge by certain groups as a symbol of conformity and I don't align with that notion of conform or face consequence

No doubt the debate will rage on

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.