More evidence of voter Fraud. Biden Fraud, page-42

1. 23,533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

Cawthorn was caught out by not challenging rule changes in his State of North Carolina but challenging them in Wisconsin.

"CNN Reporter Forces Freshman GOP Rep To Admit There Was No Election Fraud

BROWN: OK. So you keep focusing on Wisconsin, but there were several battleground states that you contested to that you talked about. There were several that President Trump had lost. So it's interesting you're focusing on Wisconsin. But would you apply the same issues you had with these battleground states, your own state of North Carolina, because North Carolina also changed a lot of the rules, even after voters had started voting. Why didn't you have concerns about your own home state of North Carolina?

CAWTHORN: Well, Pam, I'm actually not aware of the laws that were changed inside of North Carolina. I believe we had a very safe and a very secure election here.

BROWN: There were several rules.

CAWTHORN: And so there's no reason to contest that.

BROWN: Yes. There were several rules. One of which is to extend when the mail-in ballots could arrive, I believe, by around seven days, that was one and there were a couple of others as well that were changed even after people started voting.

So I'm just wondering if you're so concerned about these rules being changed with the election, why wouldn't you focus on your own home state of North Carolina? I mean, you're telling me that your concern really is about election integrity, not politics, not the results of the election, right?'

After Cawthorn defended his decision by saying his state's election integrity standards "are some of the greatest in the country," Brown reminded him that his state has a Democratic governor and election board, and whether Cawthorn was "giving the Democrats credit then for making voting safer in your state," Cawthorn was forced to admit that yes, Democrats in his state did deserve credit for running a safe and secure election."

https://crooksandliars.com/2021/01/cnn-reporter-forces-freshman-gop-rep-admit

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.